On the Ground
From meeting with farmers, offering training and support to local communities, leading walks, organising and training volunteers, controlling invasive species and supporting key species, South Downs National Park Rangers are out in the National Park every weekday and many weekends over the year.
Here’s just a small taste of what they and the South Downs Volunteer Rangers have achieved:
- On the Ground in May 2017
- On the Ground in April 2017
- On the Ground in March 2017
- On the Ground in February 2017
- On the Ground in January 2017