AccessAble provides a comprehensive search for accessible restaurants, cinemas, museums and other attractions around the country.
Accessible attractions within the South Downs National Park include:
Museums & Galleries
- Arundel Castle & Gardens
- Charleston, Firle
- Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft
- Gilbert White’s House & Gardens
- Hinton Ampner
- Petworth House and Gardens
- Worthing Museum and Art Gallery
- The Weald & Downland Museum
- The Novium Museum, Chichester
- Towner, Eastbourne
We’ve also been working with Gatwick Airport to create more Miles without Stiles routes throughout the National Park. Find out more.