There are numerous key documents being developed by the South Downs National Park Authority (SDNPA), we also have some key reference documents – some of which are shown below.
Partnership Management Plan
The Partnership Management Plan (PMP) was developed by the SDNPA in close partnership with stakeholders and sets out an overarching 5 year strategy for the management of the National Park.
National Park Local Plan
The Local Plan will include all of the planning policies for the National Park, shaping how it will develop into the future. It is a major piece of work setting out for the first time how we will meet our responsibilities to protect the landscape while serving the needs of our communities and the local economy.
Climate Change Adaptation Plan
Climate Change is shaping up to be one of the main causes of environmental change for the National Park in the future. Its impacts on the landscape are likely to be significant and profound – though there are many potential opportunities over the longer term. It is necessary for the National Park Authority to plan ahead in relation to potential climate change impacts. A Climate Change Adaptation Plan is the best way to achieve this.
The Adaptation Plan seeks to:
- assess the current and predicted impacts of climate change in relation to their purposes and statutory functions;
- conduct an assessment of the risks and opportunities this presents to the assets of the National Park and the business of the Authority;
- prepare an action plan that includes proposals for adaptation responses that adequately address the risks presented by climate change.
Our work, both in terms of policy and delivery, needs to be sighted on the full range of potential impacts relating to climate change. We need to co-ordinate effort with all our partners and work to deliver shared actions across the National Park.
The South Downs National Park Authority and its partners have a key role in meeting the challenges and opportunities it may present. The Adaptation Plan sets out how we intend to do this. It includes a long-term action plan which we will need to keep under review.
- Read the SDNPA Climate Change Adaptation Plan online
- Print-ready version of the SDNPA Climate Change Adaptation Plan
Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17
- Statement of Accounts 2015/16
- Statement of Accounts 2014/15
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14
- Statement of Accounts 2012/13
- Statement of Accounts 2011/12
- Statement of Accounts 2010/11
- Annual Governance Statement 2016/17
- Annual Governance Statement 2015/16
Financial Procedures & Regulations
- South Downs National Park Visitor Survey 2012
- South Downs National Park Local Economy Economic Indicators 2011