National Parks offer exciting career opportunities for those interested in wildlife, conservation, community engagement, planning and countryside policy.
Below are some of the ways you can start a career with the South Downs National Park Authority:
Youth Action Virtual Careers Day
12 August 2020, Register for FREE
Aged 16-25 and want to learn more about careers in the South Downs National Park?
At our virtual careers day you can interact directly with young people working in conservation, cultural heritage, communications, planning and administration roles in the national park. Ask questions and find out more about:
- Getting relevant experience
- Top tips for landing your dream job
If this FREE online event sounds interesting to you, then register here to learn more!
Find out more about South Downs Youth Action here.
Ahead of the webinar, we asked some of the South Downs staff to tell us a bit about their journey and how they landed their National Park job:
- Most asked: Charles Winchester, South Downs National Park ranger
- Most asked: Anooshka Rawden, Cultural Heritage Lead
- Most asked: Kathryn Steele, Support Services Officer