Supporting Businesses and Communities
There are an estimated 8000 businesses located in the National Park providing employment for more than 55,000 people and contributing to both the local and regional economy.
The National Park Authority has identified key priorities to improve the National Park as a place to work. These priorities are set out in the Partnership Management Plan.
We work with a number of enterprise partners and communities through a range of work, including:
- We have worked with partners to create a shared identity for the National Park itself to enable the businesses and communities to benefit from being within it and to encourage more sustainable behaviour from those who enjoy using the National Park.
- We are supporting 46 communities across the National Park to develop neighbourhood plans.
- We provide small grants to community groups through our Sustainable Communities Fund.
- We promote the National Park as a sustainable tourism destination working with local, regional and national partners
If you are looking for specific business support and advice, please :
Check the government website which offers different types of support offered nationally, filtering results from region or industry.
Contact your Local Enterprise Growth hub, they have a range of ways to support business growth.
- Enterprise M3 (Hampshire)
- Coast to Capital Growth Hub (West Sussex and Lewes)
- South East Business Hub (East Sussex)
New rules apply for travel and doing business with Europe. These include exports, imports, tariffs, data and hiring.
Check what you need to do differently if you’re:
- importing goods from the EU
- exporting goods to the EU
- moving goods to or from Northern Ireland
- traveling to the EU
- living and working in the EU
- staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
Get the complete list of what you need to do for you, your business and your family.
For further information, follow the link to the government’s website: https://www.gov.uk/transition
For details on where you can find Covid-19 business information and guidance visit our Covid-19 business pages or sign up to our newsletter below to hear about the latest business opportunities.