Local Government Transparency
To promote openness and transparency, the UK government recommends that local authorities publish specific key datasets. These are listed in the Department for Communities and Local Government’s (DCLG) Local Government Transparency Code 2015.
Below are links to the mandatory data and information that the Authority is required to publish quarterly, annually and only once. Any information currently not available will be published when it becomes available.
All of the information published under the code can be used and re-used under the terms of the Open Government Licence, published by the National Archive – please familiarise yourself with the terms of the licence before re-using any of the data.
- Quarterly Publication
- Annual Publication
- SDNPA Statement of Accounts 2015-16
- Local Authority Land – This data will be made available in due course
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Organisation Chart and Pay Scales – SDNPA Salary Bands, SDNPA Structure – Corporate Strategy, SDNPA Structure – Planning and SDNPA Structure – Countryside Policy and Management
- Trade Union Facility Time – Nil
- Parking Account – N/A The SDNPA does not generate income from parking
- Parking Spaces – N/A The SDNPA does not control on or off street parking spaces, other than for staff parking at the South Downs Centre, Midhurst
- Senior Salaries:
Job title Grade No. of posts Chief Executive 12 1 Director of Countryside Policy and Management 11 1 Director of Planning 11 1 Development Manager 9 1 Performance and Technical Manager 9 1 Planning Policy Manager 9 1 Communications and Engagement Manager 8 1 Countryside and Policy Manager 8 4 Head of Business Services 8 1 Head of Governance and Support Services 8 1 Head of Marketing and Income Generation 8 1 HR Manager 8 1
- Constitution (SDNPA Standing Orders)
- Pay multiple – 1 : 3.7
- Fraud (2013-14)
- Use of powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud regulations 2014 – 0
- Total number of employees undertaking fraud investigations – 0
- Total number of professionally accredited fraud specialists – 0
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud – £0
- Total number of fraud cases investigated – 0