Information for Land Based Industries
With over 70% of the South Downs National Park used for agriculture, providing over 3,000 jobs, we felt it important to signpost our land based industries to specific guidance and information:
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- County Land and Business Association
- Confor (supporting Forestry businesses)
- Farming Help – a partnership which provides confidential support for farmers.
- Prince’s Trust Countryside Fund – opportunities for funding for farming and community support groups
- Pick for Britain – a Defra-backed initiative to connect employers and workers to fill job gaps in Britain’s fruit and vegetable industries
We have created an interactive map which signposts communities to food and drink suppliers still able to operate in the National Park.
If you are a business and would like to speak to someone at the South Downs National Park please contact the Enterprise team on email@example.com