General information for businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic
During these unprecedented times we would like businesses and enterprises operating in and around the South Downs National Park to have access to the most up to date information on government guidance and support available.
Guidance on operating as a business
- The latest Government guidance for employers and businesses will be updated regularly and can be found here.
- To see if your business can open, check the Government website here.
Business support and funding
- A summary of support measures, including the Job Retention Scheme, are also available on the .GOV.UK website here.
- A range of business support measures have been made available to UK businesses and employees. You can find out more about the support available, who is eligible, when the scheme open and how to apply on the Government Business Support website here.
- Alongside the financial support you can also access the Government Business Advice website here and register for a DBEIS e-bulletin which is being continually up-dated here.
- The business support packages have previously been administered by your local council. If you are unsure which council to go to, use the search tool on the government website. You can find that here. It is also advised you check your local Growth Hub for additional support and advice, links are provided below.
- Sussex Innovation Centre & the South Downs National Park Authority are running a pilot project to support businesses selling products adapt their business model. Find out more.
You can find a links to all local authorities and Local Enterprise Partnerships covering the South Downs National Park below:
- West Sussex County Council
- Mid Sussex
- Adur and Worthing
- Coast to Capital Growth Hub