Sustainable Economy and Tourism
These case studies relate to the following outcomes of the SDNPA Partnership Management Plan.
Outcome 10: Great Places to Work
A diverse, sustainable, dynamic economy which is positively linked to the special qualities of the National Park.
- Covid Recovery Fund – Small Grants (November 2021)
- Pallant House Gallery (October 2021)
- Petworth Vision CIC (September 2021)
- Workforce support webinars (September 2021)
- Bluebell Community Hub (March 2021)
- Droxford Church (June 2020)
- Fittleworth Community Benefit Society (July 2019)
- South Downs Food and Drink (June 2017)
- Visit Midhurst (October 2015)
- Economic Business Skills Course (2014)