Policy and Resources Committee
The Policy and Resources Committee has amalgamated the former Policy and Performance Committee and Governance Committee, with effect from 11 July 2017.
The role of the Policy & Resources Committee is to discuss the Authority’s budget, business plan, to approve appropriate resource plans, to agree the submissions of bids for grant funding, and the arrangements for application of grant funds received, to monitor and review the delivery of the Management Plan, ensure good governance of the Authority by overseeing and reviewing its arrangements for audit, financial control and risk managements any by promoting high standards of conduct.
The Committees Terms of Reference are available in appendix 4 of the Authority’s Standing Orders
All Policy & Resources Committee meetings are held at South Downs Centre, North Street, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Please note that there is no public parking outside the Hall for attendees of these meetings. All vehicles should be parked at the North Street, pay & display car park across the road from the South Downs Centre. Blue badge holders, please contact email@example.com or call 01730 814810 to arrange parking outside the venue.
The Policy & Resources Committee comprises of thirteen Members of the South Downs National Park Authority, as follows:
- Sebastian Anstruther
- Ken Bodfish (Chair)
- Tim Burr
- Jo Carr
- Janet Duncton
- Mark Dunn
- Chris Dowling
- Philip Ede
- Daniel Humphrey
- Helen Jackson
- Graham Morrison
- Russell Oppenheimer
- Pete West
- Tom Fourcade (Independent Member)
- Carole Nicholson (Independent Member)
- Norman Dingemans (ex officio)
- Margaret Paren (ex officio)
These meetings are open to the public. Members of the public have the opportunity to speak at these meetings. Please see our public participation page for further information.
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
- Policy and Resources Committee 18 July 2019
- Policy and Resources Committee 25 April 2019
- Policy and Resources Committee 28 February 2019
- Policy and Resources Committee 6 June 2019
- Policy and Resources Committee 22 November 2018
- Policy and Resources Committee 27 September 2018
- Policy and Resources Committee 19 July 2018
- Policy and Resources Committee 24 May 2018
- Policy and Resources Committee 29 March 2018
- Policy & Resources Committee 27 February 2017
- Policy and Resources Committee 20 July 2017
- Policy and Resources Committee 27 February 2018
- Policy and Resources Committee 21 November 2017
- Policy and Resources Committee 19 September 2017