Career resources and top tips
Below are a collection of resources for anyone considering a career with National Parks or in the conservation sector.
Here are some top tips on how to get started on a career in the South Downs National Park.
A series of Q&As with SDNPA staff members about their career journey and tips on landing a National Parks job:
- Most asked: Charles Winchester, South Downs National Park ranger
- Most asked: Anooshka Rawden, Cultural Heritage Lead
- Most asked: Kathryn Steele, Support Services Officer
- Most asked: Jess Riches, Planning Officer
- Facebook Live: Charles and Kate, South Downs National Park rangers speak to the Countryside Jobs Service Team
On Wednesday 12 August 2020, the South Downs National Park Authority hosted a Zoom webinar featuring younger members of National Parks sharing their own career experiences and offering tips and advice to others looking to follow suit.