Connect – how can you help?
There are many ways you, as an individual, a business or community group can get involved to help deliver Outcomes 5 – 8 to connect more people to the National Park.
Here are some ideas:
- Explore somewhere new in the National Park and share
your experiences #southdowns
- Get active – cycle, run, kayak, ride or just stroll gently.
- Take part in the John Muir award.
- Volunteer to help others experience the National Park.
- Encourage your school to get outside to learn.
- Support young people in your life to get into nature.
- Bring a friend who has never been before.
- Support the South Downs National Park Trust.
- Attend one of our events across and around the National
- Use public transport or car share.
- Develop circular walks in your area.
For more detail see:
- Outcome 5: Outstanding Experiences
- Outcome 6: Lifelong Learning
- Outcome 7: Health & Wellbeing
- Outcome 8: Creating Custodians