Standards Committee Meeting 15 Nov 2010
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 15 November 2010 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered
- Urgent Matters
To consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances
- Public Participation
To hear questions or comments from members of the Public present at the meeting
- The Role and Purpose of the Standards Committee
To consider a report from the Interim Monitoring Officer (Report SC 01/10 page 3)
- Procedures for the Assessment and Determination of Complaints under the Members’ Code of Conduct
To consider a report from the Interim Monitoring Officer (Report SC 02/10 page 9)
- Standards Committee Outline Workplan and Training Needs
To consider a report from the Interim Monitoring Officer (Report SC 03/10 page 31)
To all Members of the Standards Committee:
Nick Bennett, David Burden, Jim Funnell, Andrew Shaxson, Tom Tupper, Dame Denise Holt (Independent Member), Anne Dickens (Independent Member), Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.