Standards and Audit Committee Meeting 25 Jun 2013
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, GU29 0AL
Date and time: 25 June 2013 10:30 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election of ChairTo elect a Chair of the Standards and Audit Committee for the following year.
- Election of Deputy ChairTo elect a Deputy Chair of the Standards and Audit Committee for the following year.
- Declarations of InterestTo enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the minutes of the Standards and Audit Committee meeting held on 5 March 2013 (page 1).
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Corporate Risk RegisterTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report SAC 06/13, page 4).
- Internal Audit Annual Report and Opinion 2012-13To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 07/13, page 10).
- Public Sector Internal Audit StandardsTo consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 08/13, page 12)
- Annual Governance Statement and Updated Local Code of Corporate GovernanceTo consider a report from the Monitoring Officer (Report SAC 09/13, page 15).
- Un-Audited Statement of Accounts 2012/13To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 10/13, page 36).
- 2012/13 Audit PlanTo consider a report from Ernst & Young, External Auditors (Report SAC 11/13, page 42).
- Provisional Outturn 2012/13 To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 12/13, page 43)
- Items for Next Committee MeetingTo consider items for the next meeting of the Standards and Audit Committee.
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE STANDARDS AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
David Burden, Janet Coles, Norman Dingemans, Jim Funnell, Mark Kemp-Gee, Sue Saville, Sue Seward, Kenneth Hunt (Independent Member of the Committee), Lewis Doyle (Independent Member of the Committee), Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.