Planning Committee Meeting 8 Nov 2012
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne
Date and time: 08 November 2012 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of Interests
To enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in any such matter that Members may wish to disclose.
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 11 October 2012 (Page 1)
4. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
ARUN DISTRICT COUNCIL
5. Application No:SDNP/12/01014/HOUS
Proposal: Conversion of existing garages into a games room and construction of additional garages and a summer house
Address: Stable Cottage Good Batworth Park Crossbush Lane Crossbush Lyminster Arundel West Sussex BN18 9PG
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 84/12 Page 17)
HORSHAM DISTRICT COUNCIL
6. Application No: DC/12/0112 This application has been withdrawn by the applicant
Proposal: Housing development comprising 2 x 2-bed houses and 6 x 3-bed (total 8) all for affordable rent
Address: Land Adjoining 10 and 11 Silverdale Coldwaltham West Sussex
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 85/12 Page 23)
SDNPA (WEALDEN DISTRICT)
7. Application No: NP/12/0028/FA
Proposal: Removal of conditions 1 & 2 of NP/2011/0082/F
Address: Birling Gap Car Park, Birling Gap Road, Birling Gap, East Dean BN20 0AB
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 86/12 Page 33)
STRATEGY & POLICY
8. Regulation 19 Consultation on Proposed Joint Lewes District Core Strategy
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 87/12 Page 42)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Ken Bodfish, Jennifer Gray, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome David Jenkins, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Diana Kershaw, Charles Peck & Andrew Shaxson
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.