Authority Meeting 11 May 2010
Location: Lewes Town Hall, High Street, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 2QS
Date and time: 11 May 2010 2:00 PM
Rebecca Haynes, Member Services
Tel: 01730 811773 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
2. Declarations of Interests
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
3. Minutes – to approve as a correct record the minutes of the Authority meeting held on 20 April 2010 (page 3).
4. Urgent Matters
To consider any matter not on the Agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances (if members have any urgent matters they are asked to consult the Chair before the meeting commences).
5. Public Participation
The Chair will allow members of the public to ask questions, make statements or present a petition on any matter on the agenda for this meeting or on any matter that falls within the Authority’s powers, subject to procedures set out in Appendix 3 to the Authority’s Standing Orders. Any member of the public who wishes to address the meeting under this item should notify Fiona MacLeod (contact details at the end of this agenda) not less than 24 hours before the commencement of the meeting (i.e. by 2.00 pm on the day preceding the meeting), and indicate in what capacity he or she would like to speak together with a contact telephone number.
6. Adoption of Aspirations for the South Downs National Park and the Role of the Authority
To consider a report from the Interim Head of Communications and Engagement (Report 11/10 page 8).
7. Adoption of Interim Budget and Business Plan 2010/11
To consider a report from the Interim Chief Finance Officer. Report to be provided to members prior to the meeting (Report 12/10).
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.