Statutory Funding Officer
Salary/rate of pay:FTE circa £30k
Location:South Downs Centre, Midhurst
Hours:Full time or part time considered (minimum 3 days per week)
Closing date:03 October 2021, 23:30
Interview date:14 October 2021
South Downs National Park Authority seeking to appoint a Statutory Fundraising Officer to develop and deliver significant funding applications. You will have a track record in Statutory fundraising at a senior level and able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of securing funding from a variety of Statutory Sources, including Lottery Funders, European Funding and UK National and Local Government Funding
- Evidence of securing six and seven figure grants
- Tenacity to develop projects and applications
- Ability to break down complex topics into simple and compelling funding applications
We are seeking an individual with excellent personal presentation skills and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders internally and externally.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
SDNPA is an inclusive organisation and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age.
We operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS) for disabled applicants.
In all circumstances the SDNPA appoints on merit based on evidence the applicant supplies in meeting the essential criteria for the post.
• Local government pension scheme
• Healthcare – includes cash plan, counselling and wellbeing discounts
• 27 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days, plus bank holidays
• Professional development
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work scheme
• Car sharing
• Use of pool cars
• Regular staff events / activities, which support the SDNPA’s Purposes and Duty