Getting to the South Downs
- You can use our Discovery Map to view train stations, walking routes, nature reserves, gardens, places to visit and plenty more.
- Our Getting here page will give you information about accessible travel, public transport and driving.
- Visit our On Foot page to find information about walking trails, virtual walks, digital route guides on ViewRanger, our “Miles without stiles” routes (which are suitable for wheelchair users, families with pushchairs, dog walkers and less agile walkers) and lots more.
- Our Cycle Routes page hosts cycle route leaflets that include the South Downs Way, as well as various routes in Hampshire, West Sussex and East Sussex.
- Visit our Horseriding page for useful information and a link to our Horse riding in the South Downs National Park leaflet.
- Our Volunteering page gives information about the contribution that hundreds of volunteers make to conserving the National Park.
- And to find out more about the National Park in general, visit the South Downs News, where you can subscribe to the newsletter for the National Park and read previous issues.