Our absolute priority remains the safety of our visitors as well as the 117,000 people living and working within the National Park.
Before travelling to the South Downs National Park, please read our latest guidelines on staying safe and exercising the “3 Rs” – Restraint, Responsibility and Respect
For a taster of South Downs cycling try one of our circular ride leaflets.
South Downs Way
- Meon Valley Trail
- Cycle Rides near Petersfield and Rowlands Castle
- Cycle Rides around the River Itchen
- Cycle rides from East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership
ViewRanger – Digital routes
The South Downs National Park’s walk and ride guides are now available on ViewRanger, the outdoor discovery app.
ViewRanger is an all-in-one trail guidebook, navigator and adventure hub in your pocket.
Visit our ViewRanger Digital routes page to find out more.
Cycle routes from our Partners
- The Shipwrights Way (Hampshire)
- East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership Cycle Rides (Hampshire)
- The Downs Link (West Sussex)
- Charleston (West Sussex