For a taster of South Downs cycling try one of our circular ride leaflets.
South Downs Way
- Meon Valley Trail
- Cycle Rides near Petersfield and Rowlands Castle
- Cycle Rides around the River Itchen
- Cycle rides from East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership
Eastern Downs by Bike
The Eastern Downs may be characterised by their openness compared to the more tree-covered Western Downs but there’s still a huge spectrum to explore by bike.
South Downs by Bike suggests 10 curated routes of varying length and difficulty.
Whether you’re looking for challenging ascents, country lane rides or swooping from vineyard to vineyard, there’s a route for you.
Cycle routes from our Partners
- The Shipwrights Way (Hampshire)
- East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership Cycle Rides (Hampshire)
- The Downs Link (West Sussex)
- Charleston (West Sussex