SDNPA Response to Highways England consultation on the A27 at Arundel
November 7, 2017
At its meeting on the October 19 2017, South Downs National Park Authority Members agreed the following response be sent to Highways England (HE) regarding the A27 Arundel bypass consultation.
The SDNPA looks forward to continuing to work with HE as they look to develop a preferred option.
- NPA Position Statement & Local Plan of Arundel Scheme
- Excerpts from the PSDNP Inspectors Report for Arundel and Binsted
- Landscape and Visual Assessment and Impacts on access of Arundel route Option 1 & 5A
- Landscape and Visual Assessment and Impacts on access of Arundel route Option 3
- Cultural Heritage Report
- Impacts of the A27 Schemes on the SDNP Economy
- Arundel Castle Heritage Assessment
- A27 Biodiversity Report
- Map of crossing points for access across A27
The following further evidence documents have been commissioned separately by MAVES (Mid Arun Valley Environmental Survey) and are referenced in the SDNPA Ecological Report.