Enhance – how can you help?
There are many ways you, as an individual, a business or community group can get involved to help deliver Outcomes 1 – 4 to enhance the National Park.
Here are some ideas:
- Support pollinators by planting bee and other pollinator
friendly plants in your garden.
- Save water – put a time on your shower, turn off the tap
when brushing your teeth, use a water butt to water your
- Volunteer to support biodiversity through wildlife
monitoring or other tasks.
- If you don’t have time to volunteer regularly why not take
part in a micro-volunteering activity.
- Do a 2 minute litter pick when you go out for a walk.
- Visit cultural heritage sites across the National Park and
share what you learn.
- Support local arts and crafts.
- Save our dark night skies by turning off your lights or
installing lights that point down.
- Take the Lead when out walking your dog – keep them
on a lead or under control and pick up and take away
For more detail see:
- Outcome 1: Landscape and Natural Beauty
- Outcome 2: Increasing Resilience
- Outcome 3: Habitats and Species
- Outcome 4: Arts and Heritage