SDNPA & Partners
These case studies relate to the following outcomes of the SDNPA Partnership Management Plan.
Outcome 9 – Communities and businesses in the National Park are more sustainable with an appropriate provision of housing to meet local needs and improved access to essential services and facilities.
Outcome 10 – A diverse and sustainable economy has developed which provides a wide range of business and employment opportunities, many of which are positively linked with the special qualities of the National Park
- Reflections of a Ranger (September 2018)
- CHaMP (October 2017)
- Heathlands Reunited – An example of successful fundraising (February 2016)
- Cultural Heritage Audit (June 2016)
- Planning Questions – The importance of partnership working (June 2016)
- West Dean College invests in green future – Biomass (March 2017)