These case studies relate to the following outcomes of the SDNPA Partnership Management Plan.
Outcome 4 – The condition and status of cultural heritage assets and their settings is significantly enhanced, many more have been discovered and they contribute positively to local distinctiveness and sense of place
Outcome 7 – The range and diversity of traditional culture and skills has been protected and there is an increase in contemporary arts and crafts that are inspired by the special qualities of the National Park
- Offham Chalk Pit (May 2017)
- Historic Landscape Characterisation end of project evaluation (November 2016)
- Pyecombe Church (November 2016)
- Learning Through LiDAR (October 2016)
- Cultural Heritage Audit (June 2016)