Cyclists & Walkers Welcome Scheme for Businesses
The South Downs National Park Authority is keen to support opportunities that benefit the local economy and invite you to join a Cyclists & Walkers Welcome initiative.
Many businesses across the South Downs already offer a warm welcome to cyclists and walkers.
This welcome scheme will enable you to tap into the full potential of this market, attract more customers and add value to your business.
- What’s in it for me?
Do you offer a warm welcome to cyclists and walkers in and around Lewes, Petersfield and West Sussex? This is how the scheme can benefit you:
- You can directly target and attract local and visiting cyclists and walkers.
- A free listing in the Cyclists & Walkers Welcome online directory, which includes a short business profile, on the South Downs National Park Authority website.
- Use the free Cyclists & Walkers Welcome branded display stickers, website widgets and icons to promote the scheme on your own website and promotional materials.
- What do I have to do?
All types of businesses are welcome to join the scheme. In return you must agree to:
- Commit to a minimum set of welcome requirements.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date information and services.
- Promote your cyclist and walker friendly services on your own website and promotional materials.
- How do I join the Cyclists & Walkers Welcome Scheme?
- Read Levels of Welcome and decide which ones match the services and facilities you provide, or intend to provide.
- Click on Join the Welcome Scheme link and complete the application form.
If you have any questions about the South Downs Cyclists & Walkers Welcome initiative or require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01730 814810.