Thrive – how can you help?
There are many ways you, as an individual, a business or community group can get involved to help deliver Outcomes 9 and 10 enabling the National Park to thrive.
Here are some ideas:
- Get involved with a community group.
- Get involved in the development of your community’s
neighbourhood development plan or community plans.
- Throw a star party with local food and drink.
- Grow your own fruit and veg.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Buy local.
- Support wildlife groups in your area.
- Care for people – help others in your community who
may be struggling to get out into the National Park.
For more detail see: