Compliments, Comments, Complaints
We are committed to providing high quality services and believe that we succeed most of the time. However, we accept that sometimes thing go wrong. If you are unhappy about a service we provide or if you feel we have acted incorrectly or improperly we want to know. The information you give us may help us to put things right for the future.
Letting us know what you think
If you wish to make a complaint, we will:
- Make it easy for you to contact us;
- Deal with your complaint promptly, fully, politely and professionally;
- Aim to respond initially within 10 working days, and complete our internal complaints resolution process as soon as possible (the full process will be completed within 12 weeks);
- Tell you if we need longer to deal with you complaint;
- Keep you informed of our progress; and
- Apologise if we have made a mistake and do our best to put things right as quickly as possible.
We also welcome compliments and comments about things we have done right, so that we can continue to improve our services based on comments from users of the South Downs National Park.
Our Complaints Compliments and Comments Process
We have created a page with a short summary of our policy, for guidance only. See our complaints, compliments and comments process page for further information.
If you would like to view the full version of our Complaints, Compliments and Comments Policy you can download it here:
Complaints against members follow a specific process, for more information see the Member Code of Conduct page.
Need more information?
You can call the SDNPA on 01730 814810, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
South Downs National Park Authority
South Downs Centre
West Sussex, GU29 9DH