Other useful contacts
- Environment Agency
- regulating major industry and waste;
- treatment of contaminated land;
- water quality and resources;
- inland river, estuary and harbour navigations;conservation and ecology; and
- managing the risk of flooding from main rivers, reservoirs, estuaries and the sea.
Visit their website (scroll down their page for all contact information)
- Natural England
- helping land managers and farmers protect wildlife and landscapes;
- advising on the protection of the marine environment in inshore waters (0 to 12 nautical miles);
- improving public access to the coastline;
- managing 140 National Nature Reserves and supporting National Trails;
- providing planning advice and wildlife licences through the planning system;
- managing programmes that help restore or recreate wildlife habitats;
- conserving and enhancing the landscape;
- providing evidence to help make decisions affecting the natural environment.
You can also contact them for advice on:
- Bats: general advice
- Bovine TB and badger control in England
- Camping and caravanning exemption certificates
- National Nature Reserves
- Open Access Contact Centre
- Suspected wildlife or pesticide poisoning
Visit their website for contacts
- Flood Authorities
- Historic England
Are able to offer an extensive range of expert advice and guidance to help you care for and protect historic places.
Visit their website to find out more.