fbpx Skip to main content

Felling Licence

Felling Licence

If you want to cut down trees containing more than five-cubic metres of wood in any calendar quarter (excluding trees in gardens), whether or not a TPO is in force, you will also need to apply to the Forestry Commission for a felling licence.

Note: The calendar quarters are: 1 January to 31 March, 1 April to 30 June, 1 July to 30 September, 1 October to 31 December.


"The Downs...too much for one pair of eyes, enough to float a whole population in happiness."