Itineraries are graded on the following scale:
- Easy – town and village centre flat and even surfaces, with moderate inclines.
- Fair – town and village centres with uneven or cobbled areas and steeper slopes.
- Moderate – possible loose, uneven and muddy surface with gates, stiles and moderate inclines. Routes up to five miles in length.
- Energetic – as above, plus steeper inclines and routes up to seven miles in length.
- Challenging – as all above on routes of seven miles or more.
Pop into the Tourist Information Centre for more information on things to do in Petersfield.
Tel: 01730 268829
Opening Times: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Saturday all year.