Listed below are a selection of case studies showing the diversity of projects which the National Park Authority has been involved in. These are put together as part of our evaluation work during a project and when it comes to an end.
They are a great source of information not only about successful projects but as a learning resource to help us, and our partner organisations, understand what worked well and where we could improve in future projects.
- Blue Deal Water and Energy Efficiency Pilot
- Bramber Walk For All
- Chalk Grassland Restoration – Winchester Focal Area
- Cultural Heritage Audit
- Experiences of River Restoration
- Graffham Down
- Planning Questions – The importance of partnership working
- Project BOB
- Secrets of the High Woods
- South Downs Way Ahead NIA
- Visit Midhurst
- Wildlife Cameras on the River Meon
- Woolbeding Community Habitat Mapping Project