Planning Committee 9 September 2021
Location: South Downs Centre Hall, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Date and time: 09 September 2021
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We broadcast all Planning Committee meetings through our webcasting portal. Meetings can be viewed live or on-demand up to six months after the meeting.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 12 August 2021
Agenda Item 3
- Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
- Urgent matters
- East Hants District Council – SDNP/20/04118/FUL – The Queens Hotel
The Queens Hotel, High Street, Selborne, Alton, GU34 3JH.
Agenda Item 7
- Chichester District Council – SDNP/20/04766/CND – King Edward VII Estate
King Edward VII Estate, Kings Drive, Easebourne, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0BL.
Agenda Item 8
- Horsham District Council – SDNP/21/00627/OUT – Lodge Hill Education Centre
Lodge Hill Education Centre, London Road, Watersfield, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 1LZ.
Agenda Item 9
Strategy & Policy
- Response to Rampion Extension Development Ltd’s Section 42 Statutory Consultation on the Rampion 2 Offshore Wind Farm
Agenda Item 10
- East Sussex, South Downs and Brighton & Hove Waste and Minerals Local Plan Review
Agenda Item 11
- Proposed local connection test for applicants to the Self-build and Custom Housebuilding Register
Agenda Item 12
- Adoption of Hambledon Village Design Statement as a Supplementary Planning Document
Agenda Item 13
- Summary of Appeal Decisions received from 13 May 2021 – 18 August 2021
Agenda Item 14
Access to information
If you would like a copy of this agenda in large print or an alternative format/language please contact the Committee Officer on email@example.com or 01730 814810 and ask to speak to a Committee Officer.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
SDNPA Members have a primary responsibility for ensuring that the Authority furthers the National Park Purposes and Duty. Members regard themselves first and foremost as Members of the Authority, and will act in the best interests of the National Park as a whole, rather than as representatives of their appointing body or any interest groups.
Members are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest that is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any personal interest and/or public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
If you wish to give us feedback on your experience of the meeting please e-mail email@example.com.