Planning Committee 21 January 2021
Location: Online via Zoom Cloud Meetings
Date and time: 21 January 2021 10.00
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
We broadcast all Planning Committee meetings through our webcasting portal. Meetings can be viewed live or on-demand up to six months after the meeting.
This meeting was held online via a Zoom virtual meeting room.
Live public viewing was available following the link above.
Full Meeting Papers
Minutes (Confirmed) – Please note that the confirmed minutes of this meeting list the wrong application reference for Item 8
Minutes (Confirmed) – ERATA – These erata minutes are the correct record of the Planning Committee held on 21 January 2021, as per the agenda below.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 10 December 2020
Agenda Item 3 – Minutes (Unconfirmed)
- Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
- Urgent matters
- East Hampshire District Council – Application No: SDNP/20/03965/FUL Newton Valence Farm, Newton Valence
Newton Valence Farm, Selborne Road, Newton Valence, Alton. GU34 3RN.
Agenda Item 7 – Newton Valence Farm
- This item has been withdrawn at the request of the applicant [18/1/21]
East Hampshire District Council – Application No.: SDNP/19/03709/FUL – Oaklands Farm
Oaklands Farm, Green Street, East Worldham, Bordon. GU34 3AU.
Agenda Item 8 – Oaklands Farm
SDNPA Members have a primary responsibility for ensuring that the Authority furthers the National Park Purposes and Duty. Members regard themselves first and foremost as Members of the Authority, and will act in the best interests of the National Park as a whole, rather than as representatives of their appointing body or any interest groups.
Members are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest that is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any personal interest and/or public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
Access to information
If you would like a copy of this agenda in large print or an alternative format/language please contact the Committee Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01730 814810.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
If you wish to give us feedback on your experience of the meeting please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.