Planning Committee 15 April 2021
Location: Online via Zoom Cloud Meetings
Date and time: 15 April 2021 10.00
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We broadcast all Planning Committee meetings through our webcasting portal. Meetings can be viewed live or on-demand up to six months after the meeting.
Please note that due to the SDNPA’s meeting hall being used as a covid-19 vaccination centre, all Planning Committee meetings are currently held online and can be viewed live by members of the public via our YouTube Channel.
This meeting will be held online via a Zoom virtual meeting room.
Live public viewing will be available following the link above.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 11 March2021
Agenda Item 3 – Minutes (Unconfirmed)
- Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
- Urgent matters
- East Hampshire District Council – SDNP/19/06024/FUL – Land adjacent to Coppice Cottages
Land adjacent to Coppice Cottages, Coombe Road, East Meon, Petersfield, Hampshire.
Agenda Item 7 – Land adjacent to Coppice Cottages
- Lewes District Council – SDNP/20/05439/FUL – Iford Farm
Iford Farm The Street Iford BN7 3EU.
Agenda Item 8 – Iford Farm (SDNPA/20/05439)
- Lewes District Council – SDNP/20/05442/FUL – Iford Farm
Iford Farm The Street Iford BN7 3EU.
Agenda Item 9 – Iford Farm (SDNPA/20/05442)
- Lewes District Council– SDNP/20/05441/FUL – Swanborough Farm
Swanborough Farm, Downlands, Swanborough Drove, Swanborough, BN7 3FD.
Agenda Item 10 – Swanborough Farm (SDNPA/20/05441)
Strategy & Policy
- Viticulture Technical Advice Note
Agenda Item 11 – Viticulture TAN
- Adoption of the Guidance on Parking for Residential and Non-Residential Development Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
Agenda Item 12 – Parking SPD
- Rogate & Rake Neighbourhood Development Plan Decision Statement
Agenda Item 13 – Rake & Rogate NDP
Access to information
If you would like a copy of this agenda in large print or an alternative format/language please contact the Committee Officer on email@example.com or 01730 814810 and ask to speak to a Committee Officer.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
SDNPA Members have a primary responsibility for ensuring that the Authority furthers the National Park Purposes and Duty. Members regard themselves first and foremost as Members of the Authority, and will act in the best interests of the National Park as a whole, rather than as representatives of their appointing body or any interest groups.
Members are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest that is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any personal interest and/or public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
If you wish to give us feedback on your experience of the meeting please e-mail email@example.com.