Planning Committee 14 February 2019
Location: South Downs Centre Hall, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Date and time: 14 February 2019 10:00am
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
We broadcast all Planning Committee meetings through our webcasting portal. Meetings can be viewed live or on-demand up to six months after the meeting.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 17 January 2019
Agenda Item 3
- Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
- Urgent matters
- East Hampshire District Council – Application No: SDNP/18/05145/FUL
The Sustainability Centre, Mercury Park, Droxford Road, East Meon. Petersfield. Hampshire. GU32 1HR.
Agenda item 7
Agenda Item 7 – Presentation
- Chichester District Council – Application No: SDNP/18/03926/FUL
Sky Park Farm, Durford Lane, West Harting. West Sussex. GU31 5PF.
Agenda item 8
Agenda Item 8 – Presentation
- Horsham District Council – Application No: SDNP/18/04995/FUL
North Farm London Road (A24), Washington. West Sussex. RH20 4BB
Agenda item 9
Agenda Item 9 – Presentation
- Horsham District Council – Application No: SDNP/18/05278/FTP
Bridleway 2086, North Farm London Road (A24), Washington. West Sussex. RH20 4BB
Agenda item 10
Agenda Item 10 – Presentation
- SDNPA (Mid Sussex) – Application No: SDNP/18/05963/FUL
Market Gardens Caravan Site, Clappers Lane, Fulking, Henfield. West Sussex. BN5 9NH
Agenda item 11
Agenda item 11 – Appendix 2
Agenda Item 11 – Presentation
Strategy & Policy
- Quarterly Update on the Progress of Neighbourhood Planning
Agenda item 12
Agenda Item 12 – Presentation
Members of the Planning Committee
Alun Alesbury, Heather Baker, David Coldwell, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome, Roger Huxstep, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Robert Mocatta, Ian Phillips, Anthony Watts Williams.
Ex officio Members (may participate on Policy items but not vote):
Margaret Paren, Norman Dingemans
SDNPA Members have a primary responsibility for ensuring that the Authority furthers the National Park Purposes and Duty. Members regard themselves first and foremost as Members of the Authority, and will act in the best interests of the National Park as a whole, rather than as representatives of their appointing body or any interest groups.
Members are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest that is not already entered in the Authority's register of interests, and any personal interest and/or public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority's Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
Access to information
If you would like a copy of this agenda in large print or an alternative format/language please contact the Committee Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01730 814810.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.
If you wish to give us feedback on your experience of the meeting please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.