Planning Committee 10 June 2021
Location: Lewes Town Hall, High Street, Lewes, BN7 2QS
Date and time: 10 June 2021 10.00
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We broadcast all Planning Committee meetings through our webcasting portal. Meetings can be viewed live or on-demand up to six months after the meeting.
Please note that this meeting of the Planning Committee will being held at the Lewes Town Hall, High Street, Lewes, BH7 2QS and can be viewed live by on our Committee YouTube Channel.
As the first face-to-face meeting held in public by the SDNPA during the Coronavirus pandemic please be aware there will be restrictions in place during the meeting to ensure the safety of all in attendance. These restrictions will include:
- Social distancing;
- The wearing of face masks;
- Hand sanitising on entry to the meeting room;
- A limit on numbers in the meeting room itself.
In order to ensure the limit is not exceeded, any person who wishes to attend the meeting must register their desire to attend by emailing email@example.com. Priority will be given to those who have registered to address the committee as a public speaker; other requests to attend will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Please note that there is no parking outside the venue for attendees of these meetings, however, there are a number of public car parks nearby.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 15 April 2021
Agenda Item 3 – Minutes
- Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
- Urgent matters
- Lewes District Council – SDNP/18/06103/OUT – Old Malling Farm
Old Malling Farm, Old Malling Way, Lewes, BN7 2DY.
Agenda Item 7 – Old Malling Farm
- East Hampshire District Council – SDNP/20/05058/FUL – Paris House
Paris House, Frenchmans Road, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3AW.
Agenda Item 8 – Paris House
- Chichester District Council – SDNP/20/05627/FUL – Land and Building South of Clarefield Copse
Land and Building South of Clarefield Copse, Nyewood, South Harting, West Sussex, GU31 5JL.
Agenda Item 9 – Clarefield Copse
Strategy & Policy
- Review of SDNPA Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
Agenda Item 10 – SCI
- Making of the Boxgrove, Bramber, Henfield, Upper Beeding and Stedham with Iping Neighbourhood Development Plans
Agenda Item 11 – NDP
- Summary of Appeal Decisions Received from 21 January to 12 May 2021
Agenda Item 12 – Appeal Decisions
Access to information
If you would like a copy of this agenda in large print or an alternative format/language please contact the Committee Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01730 814810 and ask to speak to a Committee Officer.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
SDNPA Members have a primary responsibility for ensuring that the Authority furthers the National Park Purposes and Duty. Members regard themselves first and foremost as Members of the Authority, and will act in the best interests of the National Park as a whole, rather than as representatives of their appointing body or any interest groups.
Members are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest that is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any personal interest and/or public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
If you wish to give us feedback on your experience of the meeting please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.