Health & Wellbeing
These case studies relate to the following outcomes of the SDNPA Partnership Management Plan.
Outcome 5 – Outstanding visitor experiences are underpinned by a high quality access and sustainable transport network supporting improved health and wellbeing.
- Cyclists & Walkers Welcome Scheme (September 2019)
- HeartSmart – Walking for Health (May 2018)
- National Parks for all to enjoy (July 2017)
- Exploring Access Land (June 2017)
- Petworth Community Garden (April 2017)
- Bespoke Biking (March 2017)
- GROW (April 2016)
- Cycling Ambition (January 2016)
- Bramber Walk For All (August 2015)
- GOSH Pilot (2014)