There is new guidance in England and Wales on staying safe and protecting others in greenspaces.
Advice on use of public rights of way in England is:
- Stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible – do not travel unnecessarily.
- You should only go outside alone or with members of your own household.
- Keep at least 2 metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- Take hygiene precautions when you are outside, and wash your hands as soon as you are back indoors.
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.
- Follow the Countryside Code. Leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home.
- Keep dogs under effective control and leave gates as you find them or follow instructions on signs.
- Respect other people and protect the natural environment. Remember your actions can affect people’s lives and livelihoods.
Stay at home. Save Lives https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus