Standards and Audit Committee Meeting 13 Sep 2012
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 13 September 2012 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- Election of Chair
- Election of Deputy Chair
- Declarations of InterestMembers and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the minutes of the Standards Committee meeting held on 27 February 2012 and the Audit Committee meeting held on 12 June 2012 (page 1).
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Standards and Audit Committee Terms of ReferenceTo note the Committee Terms of Reference (page 8).
- Corporate Risk RegisterTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report SAC 01/12, page 9).
- Localism Act 2011 – Implementation of Changes to the Standards RegimeTo consider a report from the Monitoring Officer (Report SAC 02/12, page 15).
- Internal Audit Progress and Implementation ReportTo consider a report from the Internal Audit Manager (Report SAC 03/12, page 50).
- 2011/12 Annual Governance ReportTo consider a report from the District Auditor, Audit Commission (Report SAC 04/12, page 54).
- Annual Governance Statement 2011/12 RevisionTo consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 05/12, page 55).
- Letter of Representation and Revised Statement of AccountsTo consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report SAC 06/12, page 62).
- Terms of Reference for a Review into the set up of the South Downs National Park AuthorityTo consider a report from the Chief Executive Officer (Report SAC 07/12, page 71).
- Items for Next Committee MeetingTo consider items for the next meeting of the Standards and Audit Committee.
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE STANDARDS AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
David Burden, Janet Coles, Norman Dingemans, Jim Funnell, Mark Kemp-Gee, Sue Saville, Sue Seward, Kenneth Hunt (Independent Member of the Committee), Lewis Doyle (Independent Member of the Committee), Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
For further information on any of the reports for this meeting, details of decisions taken, or future meetings, please contact Fiona MacLeod, Member Services Manager.
Tel: 01730 811141
Agenda Item 14 Report SAC 06/12 Appendix 4 to follow
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.