Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 8 Sep 2011
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 08 September 2011 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election of Committee ChairTo elect a Chair for the following year.
- Election of Committee Deputy ChairTo elect a Deputy Chair for the following year.
- Declarations of InterestsMembers and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the Part I minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 9 June 2011 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Budget Monitoring Report for Quarter 1 2011/12To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report RPC 09/11, page 4).
- Adapting to Changes in Tourism (ACT)To consider a report from the Director of Strategy and Partnerships (Report RPC 10/11, page 11)
- Corporate Risks – Resource ImplicationsTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 11/11, page 17)
- Performance Monitoring and Performance IndicatorsTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 12/11, page 23)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.