Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 8 Mar 2011
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 08 March 2011 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declarations of InterestsMembers and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 22 November 2010 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Budget Monitoring for Quarter 3, 2010/11To consider the quarter 3, 2010/11 budget monitoring report (Report RPC 01/11, page 5).
- 2011/12 Budget and Medium Term Financial StrategyTo consider a report on the 2011/12 Budget and Medium Term Financial Strategy (Report RPC 02/11, page 11)
- Draft 2011/12 Business PlanTo consider a report on the draft 2011/12 Business Plan (Report RPC 03/11, page 24)
- Treasury Management Policy Statement and Annual Investment StrategyTo consider a report on the Treasury Management Policy Statement and Annual Investment Strategy (Report RPC 04/11, page 40).
- Review of Financial RegulationsTo consider a report on updated Financial Regulations and Financial Procedures for Members consideration (Report RPC 05/11, page 47).
To all Members of the Resource and Performance Committee: Deborah Urquhart (Chair), Keith Wood (Deputy Chair), Mark Kemp-Gee, Jeremy Leggett, Jo Carr, Sebastian Anstruther, Sue Saville, Susanna Kemp, Thomas Tupper, Geoffrey Theobald, Margaret Paren (ex officio Member) & Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.