Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 5 Sep 2012
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, GU29 0AL
Date and time: 05 September 2012 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declarations of InterestsMembers and officers are invited to disclose to the meeting any Disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that matter is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interest, and any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in any such matter that Members may wish to disclose, and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 21 June 2012 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Presentation by the Director of Strategy and PartnershipsTo receive a presentation on Strategy and Partnerships – an overview of the Directorate, its people, resources and activities.
- Budget Monitoring Report for Quarter 1 2012/13To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report RPC 13/12, page 5).
- South Downs
- Wooded Heaths ProjectTo consider a report from Director of Strategy and Partnerships (Report RPC 14/12, page 12)
- Update on the development of an Estates Strategy for the South Downs National Park Authority (SDNPA)To consider a report and receive a presentation from Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 15/12, page 17)
- Procurement of Support ServicesTo consider a report from Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 16/12, page 20)
- South Downs
- Centre UpdateTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 17/12, page 25)
To all Members of the Resources and Performance Committee
Sebastian Anstruther, Nick Bennett, Jo Carr, Jeremy Leggett, Barry Lipscomb, Tom Tupper, Deborah Urquhart, Pete West, Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
For further information on any of the reports for this meeting, details of decisions taken, or future meetings, please contact Fiona MacLeod, Member Services Manager. Tel: 01730 811141. Email: Fiona.email@example.com
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.