Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 22 Nov 2010
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 22 November 2010 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- Declarations of InterestsMembers and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- MinutesTo approve as a correct record the minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 8 September 2010 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Budget Monitoring for Quarter 2, 2010/11To consider the quarter 2, 2010/11 budget monitoring report (Report RPC 05/10, page 3).
- Budget Framework and Update 2011/12To consider a report on a budget framework for 2011/12 and an update on the Comprehensive Spending Review (Report 06/10, page 8)
- Procurement of VehiclesTo consider a report recommending capital expenditure to purchase vehicles for the Authority (Report 07/10, page 17).
- Procurement of system to support the delivery of the SDNPA Planning Service from 1 April 2011 – Part I
To consider a report recommending approval of ICT expenditure for planning and document management systems (Report 08/10, to follow).
- Exclusion of Public and Press
The Authority is asked to consider whether, in respect of the following item, the public, including the press, should be excluded from the meeting on the grounds of exemption under Part I of Schedule12A to the Local Government Act 1972 as indicated against the item having regard to the reasons set out in the report
The papers for the next item are enclosed for members of the Authority only (yellow paper). However, a summary of the matters dealt with under the Part II item referred to is attached for all recipients of the Agenda.
- Procurement of System to Support the Deliver of the SDNPA Planning Service from 1 April 2011 – Part II
To consider a report recommending approval of ICT expenditure for planning and document management systems (Report 09/10, to follow).
These sections are not for publication as they contain exempt information within Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 being information relating to the financial and business affairs of the Authority.
o all Members of the Resource and Performance Committee: Deborah Urquhart (Chair), Keith Wood (Deputy Chair), Felicity Hindson, Jeremy Leggett, Ken Bodfish, Sebastian Anstruther, Sue Saville, Susanna Kemp, Thomas Tupper, Geoffrey Theobald, Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.