Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 19 Nov 2013
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 19 November 2013 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declarations of InterestsTo enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent)
- Minutes To approve as a correct record the Part I minutes of the Resources and Performance Committee meeting held on 17 September 2013 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Budget Monitoring Report for Quarter 2 2013/14To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report RPC 26/13, page 7)
- Quarter 2 Performance ReportTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 27/13, page 16)
- SDNPA Planning Development Management Service – Review of IDox UNIform ImplementationTo consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report RPC 28/13, page 26)
- Update on People StrategyTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 29/13, page 45)
- Estates and Area Offices Update To consider a report from the Directors of Operations & Corporate Services (Report RPC 30/13, page 54)
- To all Members of the Resources and Performance CommitteeSebastian Anstruther, Ken Bodfish, Vaughan Clarke, Jo Carr, Jeremy Leggett, Barry Lipscomb, Deborah Urquhart, Pete West, Margaret Paren (ex-officio Member), Norman Dingemans (ex-officio Member)
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.