Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 17 Sep 2013
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 17 September 2013 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declarations of InterestsTo enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent)
- Minutes To approve as a correct record the Part I minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 20 June 2013 (page 1)
- Urgent MattersTo consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances
- Public ParticipationTo hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Need for Part 11 Exclusion of Press and PublicThe Authority is asked to consider whether, in respect of Agenda Item 15, the public, including the press, should be excluded from the meeting on the basis that it is likely, in view of the nature of the business to be transacted or the nature of the proceedings, that if a member of the public were present during the items there would be disclosure to them of exempt information within Paragraph 3 of Part I of Schedule12A to the Local Government Act 1972, being information relating to the financial or business affairs of a tenderer submitted in a competitive procurement process and, further, that in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information, for the reasons set out in the Appendix to Report RPC 24/13.
- Budget Monitoring Report for Quarter 1, 2013/14To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report RPC 19/13, page 6)
- Quarter 1 Performance ReportTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 20/13, page 15)
- A Framework for Project Management, Review and EvaluationTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 21/13, page 21)
- Review of Major Projects Panel and the Star ChamberTo consider a report from the Director of Strategy and Partnerships (Report RPC 22/13, page 26)
- South Downs National Park Authority Purchase of New and Replacement VehiclesTo consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 23/13, page 35)
- Scanning Managed Service Contract – Progress ReportTo consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report RPC 24/13, page 38)
- Estates UpdateTo receive a verbal update from the Directors of Operations & Corporate Services
- South Downs Volunteer Ranger Service – SupplementTo consider a report from the Director of Operations (Report RPC 25/13, page 41)
The paper for the next item is enclosed for Members of the Authority only (yellow paper). However, a summary of the matters dealt with under the Part II item referred to is attached for all recipients of the Agenda
- Scanning Managed Service Contract – Progress ReportTo consider Appendix 1 to Report RPC 24/13 (page 44). To resolve that the public be excluded from the meeting during the following item of business, as it is likely, in view of the nature of the business to be transacted or the nature of the proceedings, that if members of the public were present during that item there would be disclosure to them of exempt information within paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972, being information relating to the financial or business affairs of a tenderer submitted in a competitive procurement process and, further, that in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information, for the reasons set out in the report.
To all Members of the Resources and Performance Committee
Sebastian Anstruther, Nick Bennett, Jo Carr, Jeremy Leggett, Barry Lipscomb, Tom Tupper, Deborah Urquhart, Pete West, Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
For further information on any of the reports for this meeting, details of decisions taken, or future meetings, please contact Fiona MacLeod, Member Services Manager. Tel: 01730 811141. Email: Fiona.email@example.com
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.