Resource and Performance Committee Meeting 9 Jun 2011
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 09 June 2011 10:00 AM
Tel: 01730 814810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- PART 1
- Interim re-election of the Committee Chair and Deputy Chair
To consider the re-election of the Chair and Deputy Chair of the Resources and Performance Committee for the interim period until the first meeting of the Committee after the Annual Meeting of the Authority, at which point a full re-election process will be conducted in accordance with Standing Orders
- Declarations of Interests
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Resource and Performance Committee meeting held on 8 March 2011 (page 1)
- Urgent Matters
To consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
- Public Participation
To hear questions or comments from members of the public present at the meeting.
- Resources and Performance Committee – Terms of Reference and Membership
To consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 06/11, page 4).
- Provisional Outturn 2010/11
To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report RPC 07/11, page 11)
- Procurement of Support Services
To consider a report from the Director of Corporate Services (Report RPC 08/11, page 17)
- Exclusion of Public and PressThe Authority is asked to consider whether, in respect of the following item, the public, including the press, should be excluded from the meeting on the grounds of exemption under Part I of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 as indicated against the item having regard to the reasons set out in the reportPART II
The papers for the next item is enclosed for members of the Authority only (yellow paper). However, a summary of the matters dealt with under the Part II item referred to is attached for all recipients of the Agenda
- Procurement of Support Services
To consider Part II Appendix 2 (Costs of outsourced services, page 28) from Report RPC 08/11. The Appendix is not for publication as it contains exempt information within Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972, being information relating to the financial and business affairs of the Authority
To all Members of the Resources and Performance Committee: Deborah Urquhart (Chair), Keith Wood (Deputy Chair), Mark Kemp-Gee, Jeremy Leggett, Jo Carr, Sebastian Anstruther, Sue Saville, Thomas Tupper, Margaret Paren (ex officio Member), Charles Peck (ex officio Member)
For further information on any of the reports for this meeting, details of decisions taken, or future meetings, please contact Fiona MacLeod, Member Services Manager. Tel: 01730 811141
- rap_2011Jun09_Agenda_item_4_March_mins rap_2011Jun09_Agenda_item_7_ToR
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.