Planning Committee Meeting 10 March 2016
Location: Memorial Hall, South Downs Centre, Midhurst
Date and time: 10 March 2016 10:00 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
No live webcast today
We apologise that due to technical difficulties there will be no live webcast of today’s Planning Committee Meeting. We hope to be able to broadcast a record of the meeting once it is over.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
To enable Members to declare to the meeting any disclosable interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 11 February 2016
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 11 February 2016 (Page 1).
- Matters arising
To enable any matters arising from the 11 February 2016 Planning Committee minutes that are not covered elsewhere on this agenda to be raised.
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
To receive any updates on previous Committee decisions.
- Urgent Matters
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
- Application No: SDNP/15/05656/FUL
Proposal: Construction of 2 no. buildings for sparkling wine production with associated landscaping.
Address: Rathfinny Estate Whiteway Alfriston East Sussex BN26 5TU
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC11/16 Page 9).
HORSHAM DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Application No: SDNP/13/00643/FUL
Proposal: Siting and fixing of five livestock feed silos.
Address: Land Opposite Annington House Annington Road Bramber West Sussex
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC12/16 Page 21).
STRATEGY & POLICY
- Approval of Draft West Sussex Joint Minerals Local Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC13/16 Page 63).
- Chapters 1 to 3 and Core Policies of the Publication or Pre-Submission South Downs Local Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC14/16 Page 69)
- Malling Deanery Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC15/16 Page 117).
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, David Coldwell, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Diana Kershaw, Gary Marsh, Robert Mocatta, Ian Phillips, Norman Dingemans (ex officio) & Margaret Paren (ex officio).
Please note that SDNPA Members do not represent their appointing bodies on the Authority, but will, as a Member, be responsible for ensuring that the Authority achieves the National Park Purposes and Duty, in a way that best suits the special characteristics of the National Park as a whole.
- Agenda Item 3
- Agenda Item 7
- Agenda Item 7 Presentation
- Agenda Item 8
- Agenda Item 8 – Appendix 2
- Agenda Item 8 – Appendix 3
- Agenda Item 8 Presentation
- Agenda Item 9
- Agenda Item 9 – Appendix 1
- Agenda Item 9 Presentation
- Agenda Item 10
- Agenda Item 10 Presentation
- Agenda Item 11
- Agenda Item 11 Appendix 2
- Agenda Item 11 Presentation
- Update Sheet
- Confirmed Minutes
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.