Authority Meeting 20 Apr 2010
Location: Capron House, Midhurst
Date and time: 20 April 2010 10:00 AM
Rebecca Haynes, Member Services
Tel: 01730 811773 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Park Officer
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
1. Welcome – Richard Shaw, Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
3. Election of Chair
To elect a Chair for the following year
4. Election of Deputy Chair
To elect a Deputy Chair for the following year
5. Adoption of Standing Orders for the South Downs National Park Authority
To consider a report from the National Park Officer (Report 01/10 page 3)
6. Appointment of Statutory Officers
To consider a report from the Head of Corporate Services (Report 02/10 page 39)
7. Adoption of Financial Regulations
To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report 03/10 page 44)
8. Treasury Management Policy Statement and Annual Investment Strategy 2010/11
To consider a report from the Chief Finance Officer (Report 04/10 page 53)
9. Adoption of Members’ Code of Conduct
To consider a report from the National Park Officer (Report 5/10 page 61)
10. Establishment of Committees and Task Groups
To consider a report from the National Park Officer (Report 6/10 page 70)
11. Adoption of Scheme of Delegation
To consider a report from the National Park Officer (Report 7/10 page 74)
12. Adoption of Scheme of Members’ Allowances
To consider a report from the National Park Officer (Report 8/10 page 80)
13. Chief Executive’s Report
To receive a report updating members on progress to date and future priorities (Report 9/10 page 84)
14. Schedule of Meetings
To agree the Schedule of Meetings of the Authority for the rest of 2010 (Report 10/10 page 87)
15. Urgent Matters
To consider any matter not on the agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances.
16. Public Participation
To hear questions or comments from members of the Public present at the meeting.
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
Meeting papers to follow
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.