Planning Committee Meeting 15 Mar 2012
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne
Date and time: 15 March 2012 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 16 February 2012 (Page 1)
4. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chairman agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
East hampshire district council
5. Application No: SDNP/52418/002
Proposal: 213 Dwellings, 30 bed sheltered accommodation, primary school, community building with associated access, open space and landscaping
Address: Land at Causeway Farm, Petersfield
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 13/12 Page 9)
Chichester District council
6. Application No: 11/02607/FULNP
Proposal: Formation of a car park with staff accommodation and ancillary nursing home accommodation
Address: Rosemary Park Nursing Home, Marley Common, Fernhurst
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 14/12 Page 26)
Arun district council
7. Application No: LY/21/11
Proposal: Change of use of land for the siting of a horse ménage, two additional stables and 8 holiday lodges ancillary to an existing equestrian related development
Address: Westland Field, Crossbush, Arundel, West Sussex
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 15/12 Page 34)
Wealden district council
8. Application No: NP/2011/0026/F
Proposal: Proposed new farm office and staff facilities
Address: Rathfinny Wine Estate Alfriston
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 16/12 Page 40)
9. Consultation to vary conditions at the AMEX Stadium Falmer relating to capacity & parking provision
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 17/12 Page 48)
Item No. 9 has been deferred for consideration at the 12th April 2012 SDNPA planning committee. This is to allow the item to be considered concurrently with a recent additional consultation received from Brighton and Hove City Council regarding a planning application for the construction of 684 car parking spaces at the Former Falmer High School in Brighton
Strategy & policy
10. Midhurst Conservation Area Appraisal & Management Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 18/12 Page 54)
11. Proposed requirements for planning applications and related consents from 1 April 2012
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 19/12 Page 60)
12. Determination of Planning and Related Applications: Delegation to Director of Planning by Planning Committee
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 20/12 Page 69)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Ken Bodfish, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome, David Jenkins, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Charles Peck, Andrew Shaxson & Jennifer Gray
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.