Planning Committee Meeting 14 Jun 2012
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne
Date and time: 14 June 2012 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
- Minutes of previous meeting held on 10 May 2012 (Page 1)
- Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
LEWES DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Application No: LW/12/0393
Proposal: Demolition of existing clubhouse and construction of clubhouse with associated highway works and landscaping and re-cladding of existing greenkeepers shed
Address: Seaford Head Golf Course, Southdown Road, Seaford. East Sussex BN25 4JS
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 40/12 Page 16)
WEST SUSSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
- Application No: WSCC/017/11/EL/SDNP
Proposal: Restoration using imported inert waste material including treatment activities to recover materials for reuse
Address: Duncton Chalk Quarry GU28 0LU
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 41/12 Page 28)
STRATEGY & POLICY
- Conservation Area Appraisals and Management Plans, and Heritage at Risk
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 42/12 Page 63)
- Proposed Extension of Midhurst Conservation Area to incorporate an Article 4 Direction for selected properties
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 43/12 Page 72)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Ken Bodfish, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome
David Jenkins, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Charles Peck, Andrew Shaxson & Jennifer Gray
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.