Planning Committee Meeting 13 Jun 2011
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne Street, Midhurst GU29 0AL
Date and time: 13 June 2011 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 9 May 2011 (Page 1)
4. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chairman agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
WINCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
6. Application No: 10/03287/FUL
Proposal: Residential development following demolition of existing dwelling comprising 7 no. three bedroom and 3 no. two bedroom dwellings with associated carports, parking and landscaping
Address: Townsend, Northend Lane, Droxford, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 3QN
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 26/11 Page 5)
WINCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
7. Application No: 10/03078/FUL
Proposal: Change of use of land from agricultural to leisure use and provision of 6-18 holiday units
Address: Brooks Copse, Brook Lane, Hambledon, Hants PO7 4TF
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 27/11 Page 14)
CHICHESTER DISTRICT COUNCIL
8. Application No: 11/01332/FULNP
Proposal: Change of use of field from agriculture and pheasant shoot to agriculture, pheasant shoot and seasonal camping for up to 10 visitor tents/yurts
Address: Lower Lodge farm, Vann Road, Fernhurst GU27 3NH
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 29/11 Page 22)
WEST SUSSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
9. Application No: WSCC/099/10/SJ/SDNP
Proposal: Change of use of part of a former sawmill site to a waste transfer and recycling station will ancillary skip hire/storage
Address: Stedham Saw Mills, School Lane, Stedham, Midhurst GU29 0NY
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 30/11 Page 28)
STRATEGY & POLICY
10. Protocols for Joint Working on Lewes and East Hampshire Core Strategies & Minerals and Waste Core Strategies for Hampshire, East Sussex and Brighton & Hove, and West Sussex
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 31/11 Page 48)
11. Consultation on Waverley LDF Core Strategy Preferred Option and Draft Policies
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 32/11 Page 81)
12. Whitehill Bordon Economic Strategy Consultation
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 33/11 Page 88)
13. Lewes District Council and The South Downs National Park Authority Revised Statement of Community Involvement
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 34/11 Page 103)
14. Winchester City Council “Plans For Places…after Blueprint” Consultation
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 35/11 Page 106)
15. Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan: Addendum Consultation document
To consider a report by the Head of Planning (Report PC 36/11 Page 112)
Please note that there is no public parking outside the Hall for attendees of these meetings, it is requested that all vehicles are parked at the Cowdray Park adjacent to the farm shop across the road from the Hall.
Blue Badge holders; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01730 811144 to arrange parking outside the venue.
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury,Ken Bodfish, Neville Harrison,Barbara Holyome David Jenkins, Minette Palmer, Charles Peck, Andrew Shaxson & Jennifer Gray
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.